Learn landscape photography
in an Arctic environment
If you have planned a trip to Lofoten and want to improve your photography skills by photographing the most beautiful spots on the islands? We are here for you!
The lofoten islands, an archipelago located inside the Arctic circle unique for its dramatic landscapes. Majestic snow capped peaks stand out in the middle of the sea creating enchanted fjords. The typical red villages that create a fairytale atmosphere by thinning the line between reality and magic. At night the Arctic pink colors turn green, illuminated by the Northern Lights. If these islands enchant you during the day, during the night they steal your heart!
If you want to experience this dream, we invite you to join this amazing private experience.
Photo tour program
This private tour is fully customizable, based on your photographic dreams and your needs.
You can choose the day you prefer and with whom you want to experience this adventure.
You can do it alone, or with your family or friends. The maximum is 4 people.
We will see and photograph the most beautiful places of the islands.
We will teach you how to take the best shots based on the lighting conditions and the place. We will teach you how to best compose your photographs. We will get you some photos that will make you proud.
We will adapt the program according to the weather, we will always follow the best light during the day and the clearest skies at night to offer you the best possible experience.
You will return home with fantastic photos and an unforgettable memory of a wonderful day.
The cost per day is:
- 1 person: 500 euros
- 2 people: 600 euros
- 3 people: 700 euros
- 4 people: 800 euros
- 1 person: 100 euros
- 2 people: 150 euros
- 3 people: 200 euros
- 4 people: 250 euros
* The deposit is non-refundable.
- Meeting point in Leknes
- Participants must have their own car, they will simply follow Giulio Cobianchi who will lead them to live the experience in the various locations. This means that Giulio Cobianchi declines all responsibility for damages, accidents and road accidents.
- Adequate clothing and the use of crampons are recommended. In addiction to food and water. 5 hours outdoors at night in Arctic weather could be challenging for those not used to and equipped properly.
- By participating in this tour you will have 10% discount on other tours around the world and prints by Giulio Cobianchi.
To reserve your seat, you can pay a deposit via bank transfer at the moment of the booking and the remaining part within 30 days before departure.
The deposit is non-refundable.
The cost include
- Local expert who plans the tour according to your wishes and the weather
- Help in making the best photos, from the composition to the most advanced techniques