Book your night hunting for the Northern Lights and get the memory of a lifetime.
Lofoten islands aurora’s paradise
The Lofoten Islands are one of the most spectacular places in all of Norway, they offer incredible landscapes with sharp and dramatic mountains that stand out from the ocean creating incredible fjords.
The typical fishing villages with red rorbuers are the symbol of these Arctic pearls.
Located inside the Arctic Circle at a latitude of 68 ° north, they offer one of the best opportunities for observing the magical Aurora Borealis.
There are no big cities on the islands and therefore it’s easy to find a dark sky to fully enjoy the most famous green light in the world and also a fantastic winter Milky Way.
Giulio Cobianchi is a professional landscape photographer, experienced and specialized in night photography with almost 10 years of experience. Aurora and the Milky Way are his great passions. He moved to the Lofoten Islands in 2019 to live the dream of magical Arctic nights. He knows the islands like the back of his hand, with him you will be at the right time in the right place. His satisfaction is making your dream come true.
Giulio Cobianchi will guide you to the most beautiful places on the islands adapting the program according to the weather and the Auroral activity, in order to offer you the best possible experience.
The days following the tour Giulio Cobianchi will email you your professional selfie under the Aurora, ready for printing. A memory of a lifetime.
- The tour consists of 5 hours of guided tour.
- Meeting point and tour start from Leknes.
- Bookable from 10 September to 15 April.
- The tour is private, from 1 to 5 people can participate.
The cost of the tour is:
- 1 person: 300 euros
- 2 people: 350 euros
- 3 people: 400 euros
- 4 people: 450 euros
- 5 people: 500 euros
*At the moment of the booking, is required a non-refundable deposit of 50 euros.
- Participants must have their own car, they will simply follow Giulio Cobianchi who will lead them to live the experience in the various locations. This means that Giulio Cobianchi declines all responsibility for damages, accidents and road accidents.
- Adequate clothing and the use of crampons are recommended. In addiction to food and water. 5 hours outdoors at night in Arctic weather could be challenging for those not used to and equipped properly.
- By participating in this tour you will have 10% discount on other tours around the world and prints by Giulio Cobianchi.