Book your private workshop, improve your photography skills and get the memory of a lifetime
Dolomites natural paradise
The Dolomites are one of the most spectacular places in the world, they offer incredible landscapes with majestic mountains and incredible photographic spots.
Giulio Cobianchi is a professional landscape photographer, experienced and specialized in night photography with almost 10 years of experience. Aurora and the Milky Way are his great passions. Being an outdoor lover he went to the Dolomites since he was a child with his parents. Dolomites are his photography cradle, he took the first photos here! With him you will be in the right place at the right time!
The workshp is completely customizable according to your requests and your phoptographic level.
Giulio Cobianchi will guide you to the most beautiful places on the Dolomites adapting the program according to the weather and to your requests, in order to offer you the best possible experience.
- The workshop consists of one day of guiding tour or more.
- Meeting point and tour start from Dolomites or Bologna, Venice airport ( Together we will decide the meeting point)
- The tour is private, from 1 to 4 people can partecipate.
Who’s this trip for?
This trip is for those who want to see the Dolomites in the best way, experiencing the magic of the place and taking home incredible photos while improving their photographic skills.
The cost of the workshop is:
- 1 person: 1000 euros*
- 2 people: 1300 euros*
- 3 people: 1500 euros*
- 4 people: 1600 euros*
* the private tour can be from 1 day to maximum 7 days, those prices are for each day.
- 1 person: 300 euros/day
- 2 people: 400 euros/day
- 3 people: 500 euros/day
- 4 people: 600 euros/day
1 day program example
This private tour is fully customizable, based on your photography level and your needs.
You can choose the period you prefer and with whom you want to experience this adventure. You can do it alone, or with your family or friends. The maximum is 4 people.
We will see and photograph the most beautiful places on all the islands.
We will teach you how to take the best shots based on the lighting conditions and the place.
We will adapt the program day after day according to the weather, we will always follow the best light during the day and the clearest skies at night to offer you the best possible experience.
You will return home with fantastic photos and an unforgettable memory of a wonderful trip.
- Meeting at 12pm.
- Reaching the established location and accommodation in the hotel / refuge
- Theoretical lesson and photographic technique, from the basics to the most advanced techniques, according to your photographic leve
- Shooting planning.
- Reaching the spot where we will do the first photo session at sunset.
- Shooting phase during the blue hour.
- Theory and technique of night shooting
- Use of the stars tracker
- Night Photography session
- After the sunrise session we will study various workflows on the shots obtained in front of the computer.
This is just an example, the tour will be fully customizable according to your requests and optimized according to the weather. There will be some relaxing breaks and typical local dishes.
To reserve your seat, you can pay a deposit via bank transfer at the moment of the booking and the remaining part within 30 days before departure.
The cost include
- Professional photographer, and local expert
- Planning of the itinerary
- Personal processing instruction ( records)
- Camping gear if necessary ( tent, sleeping bag.. )
- Car rental and transport for the duration of the tour
- Fuel needed
- Shuttle to and from the airport (Bologna or Venice)
The cost doesn’t include
- International flights
- Overnight in hotels or mountain huts
- Local expense
- Extra expenses for roads, park, entrances, mountain lifts.
- Everything that isn’t specifically mentioned in “the cost includes”